Horticulture Calendar for July
Our maintenance clients can expect the following services this month.
To learn more about our maintenance program or to sign up for a maintenance
contract, please contact us.
- Finish summer spot mulching if requested
- Summer annual flower maintenance (weed, water, prune, second round of
- IPM for lace bug, white fly, aphids, thrips, nematodes, slugs, crown rot, Japanese beetles, fire ants, and scale
- Irrigation repairs
- Continue summer supplemental watering program
- Dead-head and fertilize roses
- Monitor and treat for brown patch
- Summer pruning, especially for Spiraea japonica
- Dead-head perennials, apply organic fertilizer, and touch up mulch
- Weed control
- Start enhancement budgeting and planning with clients