Parker’s Landscape Services provides both commercial and landscape installation services. Our team members have several years’ experience in the supervision and management of landscape installations, with considerable expertise in both plant and hardscape installation. We work, first and foremost, to ensure that your project stays on track and within budget. We stress the importance of safety on the job site, keeping the job site clean, and cooperating with other subcontractors. In addition, we believe in on-going training and development, and ensure to stay current with the latest technologies, products, and research in landscape installation.
Parker’s Landscape Services provides the following landscape installation services for commercial and residential clients:
- Performing cost estimates utilizing plans prepared by licensed landscape architects and engineers.
- Locating utilities prior to installation using Carolina One Call.
- Site preparation, including tilling and grading the soil; applying soil amendments, fertilizer, and lime; and debris removal and disposal./li>
- Sourcing and installing plants.
- Sodding and seeding turf.
- Applying mulch to planting beds.
- Installing irrigation and drainage systems and hardscapes, including gravel pathways, paver patios, and retaining walls.
- Coordinating the services of other green industry professionals who specialize in arboriculture, hardscapes, lighting, and water features.
- Job site cleanup once installation is complete.
- Performing site inspections during the first six months following installation to ensure proper establishment of plantings.